Troy Martial Arts of Troy, Michigan offers Taekwondo and Karate training for all ages. This includes self defense, bully defense, martial arts and sparring. Visit the website for more information.
- Hours: Mon through Fri, 4:00pm - 9:30pm; Sat, 7:30am - 11:30am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: CoachTrudeau@aol.com
- Founding Date: 1980
- What makes this community special?: Great Families are what make Rochester Hills and Troy Special.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.troymartialarts.net/schedule.htm
- Number of classes/week: 27
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 7
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 1-1
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes