Limelight Sports Pub & Grill is an Oakland County staple that features an all-American menu and the longest happy hour around town. The restaurant is set back, just off Main Street, and has a beautiful outdoor seating area right off of the Clinton River. Diners are treated to homemade meals seven days a week, and kids are welcome. The pub features a dozen refreshing beers on tap, along with an extensive bottled beer selection and full bar. Happy Hour runs from 10am to 7pm, when all drinks, including top shelf liquors, are discounted. Saturday night is Ladies' Night from 7pm to 11 pm, and features a live deejay. Limelight also provides a variety of games for kids and adults, such as pool tables, darts, karaoke, Golden Tee 2007 Golf and televisions galore, broadcasting live sporting events.
- Fax: 248-650-1392
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking in the rear of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Dress code: Causal, sporty
- Cover charge: No
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- What's your specialty drink?: Specialty tap beers, a daily drink special, and the longest and largest happy hour around.
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew