This Kmart is scheduled to open in full on October 11, 2010, and will sell clothing and accessories for men, women, children and babies; items for the home; groceries; toys; and electronics. The pharmacy and part of the retail floor remain open during remodeling as the store transitions from Sears Essentials to Kmart.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance, which has automatic doors.
- Founding Date: October 11, 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Return within 90 days with receipt required for refund.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Insurance accepted: Most
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Pharmacy/Pharmacist Licenses, Controlled Substances License
- Free consultation: Yes
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, closed.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No