Heart of the Hills Christian Church is tucked into a wooded residential neighborhood on Orion Road at Silverbell road (2 miles north of Rochester). The church is led by Pastor Rob Fisk and Youth Leaders Dawn and Paul Paternoster. The church offers Sunday and Wednesday services that feature musical praise and worship, and child care is available for infants and toddlers through three years old during services. The church has youth groups, a Bible Quiz team, Bible study groups, men's and women's ministries and an active music ministry. Come and see!
- Hours: Worship Service: Sun, 10:30am; Wed, 7:30pm. Sunday School, 9:30am. Bible Quiz (seasonal): Wed, 6:15pm. Youth Group: Wed, 7:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is street-level access to this building.
- Founding Date: 1983
- What makes this community special?: "It has everything a person could ever want." - Dawn Paternoster, youth leader.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Christian, Non-denominational
- Congregation size: 100
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes