Firebrick Gallery & Pottery Studio
Firebrick Gallery & Pottery Studio is located on Main Street, between 4th and University Streets. Featuring artwork from artists around Michigan, Firebrick is an unique visual addition to the downtown Rochester scene. The studio showcases art ranging from cards, painting and home decor to jewelry, pottery and much more. A full-service workshop and studio lets you explore your artistic side. The studio also offers classes at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels in ceramics, painting and more.
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 4pm; Tue - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2008
- Private parties: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The community is very culturally aware and it has a nice blend of historic and modern features.
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Michigan artists
- Art specialties: Painting, Sculpture