Located on Main St. across from Parkdale St., Dairy Queen has been a Rochester favorite since 1964, serving cones, sundaes, shakes and more (like the Blizzard treat). Hungry for a little more? They also serve a wide assortment of sandwiches, burgers, hot-dogs and fries. So no matter what you're in the mood for, you can likely find it here.
- Hours: Summer Hours: Daily, 11am - 11pm; Mon - Thu, 11am - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm; Closed December, January, & February.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1964
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Ice Cream, Beverages, Sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Signature dishes: Blizzards
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun