Cristina's Quilt Shoppe has a strong base of regulars to keep it going. Owner Cristina offers long-arm quilting services and the store itself, based out of a home, sells materials for quilting and offers classes. Cristina spends personal time with each customer to help them with any quilting or sewing needs.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Quilting and sewing materials
- Services: Classes, Repair
- Return policy: Returns accepted with receipt for money back, or services rendered for free if there was an issue with the last service.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The owners and employees find the customers always friendly and willing to learn new things.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: It is fun and easy once you get into the swing of it.