- Rochester City Council candidate forum is tonight: Candidates vying for seats on the Rochester City Council will have a candidate forum at 7 p.m. today at Rochester City Hall.
- Register for the Brooksie Way: The Brooksie Way half-marathon and festival of races is in less than two weeks. Be sure to register online now to secure your spot.
- Summer tax bills due today in Rochester Hills: If you pay taxes in Rochester Hills, your summer taxes are due today without penalty. Find more information on the city website.
- Rep. Tom McMillin hosts office hours today: State Rep. Tom McMillin (R-Rochester Hills) will have office hours today in Rochester. The lawmaker will be at the Rochester City Hall, 400 Sixth Street, in the Council Chambers from 3-4 p.m. today to meet with residents and discuss state and local issues of interest.
- Grab coffee with the mayor this week: Want to talk about the latest city issues with Rochester Mayor Stuart Bikson? You'll have your chance 4 p.m. Wednesday at the Older Persons' Commission's library, 650 Letica in Rochester.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something