Finally, the NCAA Final Four is here.
The March Madness 2013 Final Four television schedule begins Saturday with a television schedule that includes Louisville vs. Wichita State followed by Michigan vs. Syracuse.
The Vegas lines on the Final Four give Louisville a 9.5-point edge and favor Michigan by 2. Sure, your March Madness tournament brackets are probably busted, but you can still have fun with the tournament.
If you're not one of the lucky fans making the trip to Atlanta to catch it live, there are plenty of local bars in the Rochester area with the game turned on.
Rochester Mills Beer Company
- 400 Water St., Rochester
Buffalo Wild Wings
- 1234 E. Walton Blvd., Rochester Hills
- 2265 Crooks Rd., Rochester Hills
- 1988 S. Rochester Road, Rochester Hills
Gus O'Connor's Public House
- 324 S. Main St., Rochester
- 1488 N. Rochester Road, Rochester
- 3260 S. Rochester Road, Rochester Hills
Have other suggestions? Tell us in the comments.