Rochester Hills City Council members will hear about a plan to during their meeting tonight.
City council will also hold a public hearing on 2011 budget amendments and discuss an ordinance that would modify sewer and water rates.
Representatives from the Brookwood Subdivision's Flea Market will tell City Council about their they received from USA Weekend magazine.
The Friends of the Clinton River Trail will present a 2011 update on the trail.
Council members will also consider:
- A purchase order (not to exceed $100,000) for maintenance, repairs and upgrades of traffic signals.
- Engineering services (not to exceed $43,160) for the vehicular and pedestrian bridge rehabilitation program.
- A purchase order (not to exceed $50,518.58) for the 2011 Pavement Striping Program.
- The purchase of a $36,720 dump truck.
- Light installations in Clear Creek Subdivisions for $33,624.21.
- The authorization of the Parks and Forestry Director to be the city's agent for the county's West Nile Virus Fund Program.
- A permit for fireworks for the
- The nomination of one citizen representative to the Rochester Avon Recreation Authority.
- A request for a conditional land use permit for the proposed patient tower at the southeast side of .
- A liquor license transfer and entertainment permit for Meadowbrook Music Festival.
- The printing and mailing of property tax bills.
- The purchase of rock salt for $511,610.
- The purchase (not to exceed $379,012.98) of a Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Program.
- The purchase of engineering services for Phase II of the .
The final three items on council's agenda are an update on the city's seven-year forecast, a discussion of council goals and objectives and discussion of city council district reapportionment.
The agenda is attached.