.

Firefighters Respond to Motor Home Fire in Rochester Hills Parking Lot

The motor home driver was on M-59 when he smelled smoke; he exited onto Adams Road and pulled into Walmart.

Firefighters from Rochester Hills responded on Monday to a motor home on fire in the parking lot of the Adams Road Walmart. 

According to Fire Chief Ron Crowell, the driver said he was driving on M-59 when he smelled smoke and exited the freeway onto Adams Road. 

"He exited the motor home and saw the side on fire," Crowell said. 

Fire crews extinguished the fire, but the fire and smoke caused extensive damage to the motor home.

The cause of the fire was likely faulty equipment, Crowell said.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something