What's your favorite Trader Joe's find? The question, spurred by a recent purchase of mozzarella cheese sticks at the Rochester Hills grocery store, received nonstop responses when we posted it on the Rochester Patch Facebook page on Monday night.
- Naan bread.
- Italian eggplant cutlets and other frozen vegetarian options.
- Black bean tortilla chips.
- Macaroni and cheese.
- Apricot Stilton cheese.
- Garlic rice noodle soup bowls.
- Plantain chips.
- Cookie butter ("It's magical," one reader says).
- "Joe-Joe" cookies.
- Frozen thin-crust pizzas.
- Chocolate croissants.
- Mandarin chicken.
- Dark-chocolate covered edamame.
- Triple ginger snap cookies.
- Corned beef.
- Gluten-free noodles.
- Dog food.
- Chocolate-covered pomegranate seeds.
- Peanut butter pretzels.
- Almond windmill cookies.
- Cilantro lime salad dressing ("It's great in pasta salad," a reader says).
- Coffee ice cream.
- Tomato and roasted red pepper soup.
- Spinach and artichoke dip.
- Vanilla almond cluster cereal (one reader said she goes through four boxes a week).
One reader summed it up: "Everything!"
What's your favorite Trader Joe's product? Share it in the comments.