While I might not do so great on my personal resolutions, (either that or my scale is stuck) I have to say last year's went pretty well.
From a beautiful to those amazing , I checked off most of my 2011 list and .
While I never managed to find the dads of Rochester out-and-about in their leather pants ( at excluded), I did experience and it was fabulous.
With all these experiences under my belt — including — what's left for 2012?
Here are my resolutions:
- Karaoke: This is one of my 2011 resolutions that went unfulfilled. There are plenty of Rochester-Rochester Hills locations offering karaoke — and to name a few. I guess it's time I step up to the mic.
- Brewery rumors: Something is going on with and I aim to find out.
- Firebrick class: offers amazing looking classes and I plan to try at least one.
- The Home Bakery challenge: When I was talking to about its holiday cakes, the folks there mentioned they could make almost any drawing into a cake. I plan to put that to the test this July when my artistic son turns 9.
- Zumba classes: Weight loss and exercise are two of the most popular resolutions, so this zumba class is the perfect addition to my list. is offering classes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I've never zumba'ed. Have you?
- Gazpacho: This summer I'll find the town's best.
- Dog park:and I will explore the area's dog park and report on our findings.
As always, I'm open to suggestions. Is there something in town you'd like me to explore in 2012? Let me know in comments or by email.