Are you a savvy shopper? Stretch your holiday budget with tips & tricks from notable blogger Melissa Buckles, The Bargain Shopper Mom! With Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday around the corner, this workshop is the PERFECT event for women of all ages, online shoppers, in-store shoppers, and bargain seekers alike! Here are just a few of the things you will learn how to do:
- Save money before the first purchase is made.
- Earn and get free shipping with several online shopping strategies.
- Discover tips and tricks to shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Get simple and inexpensive Do-It-Yourself gift ideas.
- Learn frugal and fast baking tips.
- Understand ways to save during holiday meal planning.
Everyone who attends this year will receive a FREE Homemade Christmas gifts eBook with directions on how to make tons of wonderful homemade presents!
This Workshop is FREE to attend, but space is limited. Please RSVP by calling 248-237-4940.
Tasty treats and refreshments will be served!