Santa has arrived in Rochester and Rochester Hills already this season, and he'll be making the rounds around town. Here's a guide to various Santa events. Is your event missing from this list? Tell us in the comments!
Kris Kringle Market
- When: 2-9 p.m. Nov. 30, noon-10 p.m. Dec. 1
- Where: West Fourth Street between Main and Market streets in downtown Rochester
- Cost: Free to browse, but there is a cost for food, drinks and shopping at the outdoor European-style market.
Swim with Santa!
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Older Persons' Commission
- Cost: $5 kids; $2.50 adults
- To reserve a spot: 248-608-0251 or 248-659-1029
Pizza with Santa
- When: Saturday, Dec. 1; doors open at 9:30 a.m.
- Where: Buddy's Pizza, Auburn Hills
- Cost: $8 per person
- To reserve a spot: 248-276-9040
Santa's Visit on the Farm
- When: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1
- Where: Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm
- Cost: $4 for members; $7 for nonmembers; adults are free.
- To reserve a spot: 248.656.4663
Hometown Christmas Parade
- When: 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 2
- Where: Down Main Street in downtown Rochester
- Cost: Free to watch
Lunch with Santa
- When: Saturday, Dec. 8 and Sunday, Dec. 11, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Stony Creek Metropark
- Cost: $5 kids; $3 adults
- To reserve a spot: 586-781-9113
Story Time with Santa at Dinosaur Hill
- When: Sunday, Dec. 9; groups start at 11 a.m.
- Where: Dinosaur Hill Nature Preserve
- Cost: $7 per child
- To reserve a spot: Call 248-656-0999
Brunch with Santa at the Royal Park
- When: Sunday, Dec. 9, 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: The Royal Park Hotel
- Cost: $25 kids; $45 adults
- To reserve a spot: 248-453-8732
Dinner With Santa
- When: 6-7:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 10 and 6-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11
- Where: Big Boy restaurant (M-59 and Rochester Road)
- Cost: $14 for children ages 2 and up; $4 for children under age 2. Cost includes a picture with Santa and a small gift.
- To reserve a spot: www.RARArecreation.org, 248-656-8308
Brunch With Santa
- When: 10-noon Saturday, Dec. 15
- Where: The Rochester Community House
- Cost: $4 for kids; $7 12 and over
- To reserve a spot: 248-651-0622
- When: Sunday, Dec. 16, 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Rochester Mills Beer Co.
- Cost: Kids 5 and under eat free with adult purchase
- To reserve a spot: 248-650-5080
Santa at The Village
- When: Various days beginning Nov. 16
- Where: The Village of Rochester Hills
- Cost: Free
- Here is the complete schedule.