The weekend is here! Here is a recap of a few things going on for the weekend.
Tuesday's pick for the weekend:
- Where/When: Oakland University (Athletic Center O'Rena), Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
- Tickets: You can get tickets at www.ticketmaster.com
- Cost: $10-$15.
- Why go: Come cheer on the Golden Grizzlies as they host Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
Wednesday's pick for the weekend:
- Where/When: , Sunday from 4-6 p.m.
- Tickets: Tickets available at U.S. Scuba Center at 515 S. Rochester Road.
- Cost: $20 for adults, $15 for children
- Why go: This benefit is all about the declining manatee population. There will be food, prizes and a silent auction. All proceeds will benefit the HUBBS Sea World Manatee Rescue and Rehabilitation Program. The Scuba Center takes a group of divers to Florida each year to see the manatees; it is a cause the Rochester business has supported for 16 years.
Thursday's pick for the weekend:
- Where/When: ,Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 6 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Tickets: You can purchase tickets at www.ticketmaster.com
- Cost: The Friday and Sunday shows are $30, the Saturday show is $39.
- Why go: Nunset Boulevard is the story of the little sisters of Hoboken, New Jersey who think they are going to Los Angeles to play the Hollywood Bowl. Actually, they are playing at the Hollywood Bowl-a-Rama. For a peek at the cast, click here. The Friday show and the Sunday 2 p.m. show are talkback sessions, the audience will be able to ask the cast and director questions after the show.
And because we know that you like options, here are a couple more for you:
- , Friday at 10:30 a.m.
- , Saturday at 3:30 p.m.