The kids are back in school. Is it time to go shopping yet?
Shops at The Village of Rochester Hills recently showcased the best of their fall fashion looks during an evening show at Meadow Brook Hall.
The Village will host a Fashion's Night Out event from 5-9 p.m. Thursday, with special deals and guests at many of the participating stores. Among the deals announced so far:
- Apricot Lane will offer 30 percent off purchases.
- Moosejaw will be offering 15 percent off nearly everything in the store — and free mustaches.
- The Children's Place will offer 15 percent off your entire purchase. Serving cookies and sparkling cider too.
- Talbots will be having a private party for their guest with refreshments being served.
- Clark's will offer sales for men and women from $59.99-79.99.
- Williams-Sonoma will offer free coffee and tastings on the fall specialties.
- Coldwater Creek providing a buy one get one half off and mystery offer of 20, 30 or 40 percent off. Refreshments being served all evening.
- Eddie Bauer will be doing a 30 percent discount on any purchase of pants or jeans the entire night, plus save 25 percent on anything else in the store.
- Beauty First will be hosting their famous liter sale! Buy one get one 75 percent off, plus enter to win with a $20 purchase.
- J.Crew says "Come meet our very Personal Stylist, learn what the must-haves are for the fall, her styling tips, and how you can save 20 percent off your total purchase."
- Max and Erma's is offering half-off Sangria pitchers.
- Flat Top Stir-Fry Grill is offering a free appetizer.