Rochester City Council will consider a recommendation from the city's Compensation Committee to reduce the pay for the the city's elected officials by $10 each meeting.
Rochester Mayor Stuart Bikson would make $55 per meeting and city councilmembers would make $45 per meeting under the recommendation. The five-member Compensation Committee approved the recommendation last month. The elected officials' compensation would be capped at 33 meetings.
Rochester City Council meets at 7:30 tonight at Rochester City Hall.
Also on the agenda:
- A request from for a Class C liquor license.
- A request from new owners of the for a liquor license transfer.
- Applications for special event permits for St. Patrick's Day at O'Connor's, the Arts and Apples Festival in September, and the OPC Annual 5K Run and Walk on June 2.
- Purchase of a skid-steer loader and a two parks utility vehicles.
- Appointments to the city's Board of Review.
- The annual inspection report for restaurants and facilities with liquor licenses.
The budget standstill is not a formal part of the agenda.