Want to dine out on Thanksgiving Day? Here are some options in Rochester and Rochester Hills. Do you have a favorite place you like to eat on Turkey Day? Add it in the comments below!
Royal Park Hotel
The buffet at the Brookshire restaurant inside the downtown Rochester hotel includes salad, a carving station and a dessert table.
- Time: 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (restaurant is open for dinner from 6-10 p.m.)
- Price: $45 adults; $25 kids 5-12
- Reservations: 248-453-8732
Rochester Chop House
The dinner menu includes turkey, steak and pheasant entrees.
- Time: 12:30-6 p.m.
- Price: varies
Kruse & Muer on Main
A traditional Thanksgiving meal is offered in addition to the regular menu items at the downtown Rochester restaurant.
- Time: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Price: Varies
- Reservations: 248-652-9400
Fans of the Rochester Patch Facebook page raved about this local favorite's Thanksgiving Day dinner.
- Time: All day (the restaurant is open 24 hours)
- Price: Turkey dinner for $11.99
- Reservations: First-come, first-served
Mitchell's Fish Market
The Village of Rochester Hills restaurant features a turkey dinner with apple-herb stuffing and your choice of sides.
- Time: 1-7 p.m.
- Price: $24.99 adults; $8.99 kids
- Reservations: 248-340-5900
For after the relatives leave your house.
- Time: 7 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Price: Drinks and full menu; prices vary