Where are you eating out for Valentine's Day? Here are five dining deals around Rochester and Rochester Hills; share yours in the comments attached to this story.
- At , if you buy an entree and kiss someone while in line for your food, you'll get a second entree for free. (The recipient of that kiss could be "a significant other, a family member, friend or understanding stranger," according to an advertisement from the chain Mexican restaurant).
- in Rochester Hills has hand-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries at a special price: two for $3 today.
- Papa John's on Rochester Road in Troy has heart-shaped pizzas. You can get two one-topping pizzas for $20.
- At at The Village of Rochester Hills, a Valentine's Day special offers a three-course meal for two for $29.99 (an appetizer to share, two entrees and a dessert to share, too).
- in downtown Rochester has chocolate ganache filled cookies and other treats that double as works of art.