With less than three weeks to go, the St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival Detroit schedule is set. The lineup of two dozen emerging and established indie and electronic music artists from Australia to Detroit will play five stages on Sept. 14 across the Meadow Brook Music Festival grounds.
The daylong North American debut of the boutique indie music festival, presented by Laneway and Palace Sports & Entertainment, opens at 11:30 a.m. It features acclaimed artists from across the indie music scene, including The National and Sigur Ros.
The festival also will include live art installations on the festival grounds from Community Rebirth, an advocate for visual artists, which will also be available for purchase once the festival wraps up.
The festival also will feature a vendor village, including Community Rebirth, Made in Detroit, Detroit Manufacturing, HUMAN, Luv 808, Real Detroit Weekly, The Crofoot and Ghostly International.
For music-loving foodies, eats will be available from various restaurants and food trucks, including Union Joints and the Shimmy Shack and beer will be available at the Corona Heineken Beer Garden.
The stage lineup is as follows:
- 1:25-2:10 p.m.: Youth Lagoon
- 3:05-3:50 p.m.: Warpaint
- 4:45-5:30 p.m.: Savages
- 6:30-7:21 p.m.: The Dismemberment Plan
- 9:40-10:55 p.m.: The National
- 12:40-1:20 p.m.: Haerts
- 2:15-3 p.m.: Phosphorescent
- 3:55-4:40 p.m.: Frightened Rabbit
- 5:35-6:25 p.m.: Deerhunter
- 7:25-8:15 p.m.: Washed Out
- 1:35-2:20 p.m.: My Brightest Diamond
- 3:15 p.m.: CHVRCHES
- 4:55-5:40 p.m.: Icona Pop
- 6:35-7:20 p.m.: Solange
- 8:20-9:35 p.m.: Sigur Ros
- 2:25-3:10 p.m.: Chet Faker
- 4:05-4:50 p.m.: AlunaGeorge
- 5:45-6:30 p.m.: Run the Jewels (El-P and Killer Mike)
- 7:25-8:15 p.m.: Flume
- 2:40-3:25 p.m.: Heathered Pearls
- 3:30-4:15 p.m.: Beacon
- 4:20-5:10 p.m.: Shigeto
- 5:30-6:30 p.m.: Adult.
- 6:50-7:50 p.m.: Matthew Dear