Metro Parent Magazine, southeast Michigan’s award-winning parenting magazine, presents the 17th Annual Education Expo at the Detroit Institute of Arts, an exciting day for the entire family.
Discover the best local schools and boarding schools, enrichment, tutoring and extracurricular programs, financial planners, children’s health and safety experts, children’s advocacy groups and much more.
Explore the DIA for FREE!
- Create a masterpiece in the Sandbox Party Drop-In Art Workshop
- Imagine design and build with LEGO® hosted by The Robot Garage
- Meet Children’s Hospital of Michigan experts on injury prevention and health
- Investigate and hunt for clues in the M.E.S.P. challenge
- Join a Q&A on college prep and boarding schools
PRE-REGISTERED families who ATTEND Education Expo will receive a goodie bag of school supplies courtesy of Target® (1 goodie bag per family, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST). All PRE-REGISTERED Families who ATTEND Education Expo will be entered to win a Kindle Touch!
Visit MetroParent.com to register!