The half-marathon and festival of races, named after Brooks Stuart Patterson, the late son of Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson, will take place Sept. 29, beginning and ending at Meadow Brook Music Festival in Rochester Hills.
1. View Maps of the Half-Marathon, 10K and 5K
Runners can plot their routes by viewing maps of the three principal races at the Brooksie Way at its website.
2. Check Your Race's Start Time
- Half-marathon: 8 a.m.
- 10K/5K combined start: 8 a.m.
- Race morning packet pick up and gear check open: 6:30 a.m.
- Post Race Tent - Food Vendors/Brooksie Merchandise: 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
Runners can register for the Brooksie Way online through Active.com.
4. Volunteers Needed
There are volunteer positions for both those who want to be at the center of the competition or behind the scenes, in the days prior to the race or on race day. Sign up here to volunteer to be a part of the Brooksie action.
5. What to Do on Race Day (Besides Run)
Those heading to Meadow Brook on race day can find a bounty of information about traffic, where to park, rules and regulations and more at the Brooksie Way website's race info page.