Invite a friend
Vote for the Rochester Hills Public Library in Online Contest
The Rochester Hills Public Library needs your help: a $5,000 grand prize is on the line, and all it takes is a quick online vote.
The national Read! Build! Play! campaign is sponsored by LEGO DUPLO and the Association for Library Service to Children and designed to promote early literacy.
Because the contest will run until Oct. 1, and because you can vote once a day, Rochester Patch has added a voting "reminder" to its daily calendar of events.
To cast your vote, visit the contest website at www.readbuildplay.com.
More About Rochester Hills Public Library
Founded in 1924 and located since 1992 on beautiful grounds set near Paint Creek, the Rochester Hills Public Library serves the residents of Rochester, Rochester Hills and Oakland Township. Funded through property taxes and governed by a non-partisan board, the library contains more than a quarter million items, all available for loan. With a variety of programs and special collections, the Rochester Hills Public Library prides itself on fulfilling the needs of everyone from young children to senior citizens.
Other events here
- Bonus Summer Reading Kickoff Event: Hands-on Fossil Hunt Sat, Jun 1, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Summer Reading Kickoff: Chris Linn Presents "Pure Imagination Magic Show" Sat, Jun 1, 11:00 am–11:45 am
- Dig Into Reading: Family Fun Storytime Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Become Your Own Boss Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Oakland County at Gettysburg Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm