Invite a friend
Relay for Life - Ride for a Cause Event
Ride for a Cause
To benefit the American Cancer Society
June 10, 2012
Rochester Hills Fire Department Headquarters
- Ride begins at Rochester Hills Fire Department, 1111 Horizon Ct, Rochester Hills, 48309
- Registration begins at 9:00 AM and the ride begins at approximately 10:00 AM
- Participants will ride to various Fire Stations across Oakland and Macomb counties
- The ride will end with lunch, 50/50 raffle, and prizes at Rochester Hills Bloomer Park
- Pre Registration: $25.00 Single Rider / Passenger $10.00 (Includes T-Shirt for the Rider), Pre-Registration Due by May 10, 2012
- Day of Event: $35.00 Single Rider / Passenger $10.00
Please visit the website at www.relayforlife.org/rochestermi for a registration form. Please make your checks payable to “American Cancer Society” and send to Fire Chief Ron Crowell, 1111 Horizon Ct., Rochester Hills, MI, 48309.
For ride info and pictures of previous rides visit www.rhfdrideforacause.weebly.com
For questions, please call Debbie Happy at 248-656-4720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Relay for Life or in joining a team please contact Dave Thompson by phone at 586-491-3087 or by email at email@example.com or you can visit the website at www.relayforlife.org/rochestermi to get more information on the event, start a team online or make a donation. You can also follow them on Facebook at “Relay for Life of Greater Rochester.”
|Where||Rochester Hills City Fire Department 1000 Rochester Hills Dr, Rochester Hills, MI 48309|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Rochester Hills City Fire Department
Chief Ronald D. Crowell leads a staff of about 70 paid-on-call firefighters for the city of Rochester Hills. The fire department has five stations:
- Station 1: 1111 Horizon Ct., the department's administrative offices off Livernois Road
- Station 2: 1251 E. Auburn Rd.
- Station 3: 2137 W. Auburn Rd.
- Station 4: 2723 Walton Rd.
- Station 5: 251 E. Tienken Rd.
The fire department has a comprehensive education division that teaches fire prevention at locations throughout the city.