Invite a friend
Dragonmead Tap Takeover/Beer Dinner
It's the final Tap Takeover of the year and we plan on doing it right! Dragonmead will be bringing 6 beers that we will perfectly pair with 6 courses unique to Penny Black created specifically for each beer by our very own chefs! Below are the beers that will be featured and the food that will accompany each beer!
- Redwing Raspberry Wheat paired with Winter Green Salad with poached pear, crumbled bleu cheese, toasted pine nuts and raspberry vinaigrette
- Under the Kilt Wee Heavy Scotch Ale paired with Smoked Salmon Flatbread with hard boiled egg, red onion, capers and house-made herb cream cheese
- Erik the Red Irish Red Ale paired with Rock Shrimp Rangoon & Wasabi Mayo Dipping Sauce
- Crown Jewels IPA paired with Marinated Lamb Kebobs & Oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Final Absolution Tripel paired with Creole Jambalaya with smoked chicken, Tasso ham and crawfish
- Sin Eater Belgian Dark Strong Ale (Final Absolution's dark sister) paired with Toffee Apple Crisp
Cost is $40 per person and this event is reservation only so call or stop in today to reserve your spot!
|Where||Penny Black 124 W 4th St, Rochester, MI 48307|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–9:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Dads, Singles, College Students, Moms, Seniors|
More About Penny Black
This restaurant specializes in all forms of barbeque, as well as Tex-Mex, Southwest and Cajun food. Seafood dishes are also available. The menu features jambalaya, Amish chicken, citrus chile sirloin, honey BBQ salmon, big bayou shrimp and pulled chicken, steak and pork fajitas. The children's menu includes tacos, chicken nuggets and quesadillas. Reservations can be made through the website or by calling the restaurant.