Invite a friend
CPR Friends & Family
Designed for family members, babysitters wishing to gain basic knowledge of CPR on adult, child and infant.
No certificate given at end of class.
|Where||Crittenton Hospital Medical Center 1101 W University Dr, Rochester, MI 48307 (North Area Conference Rooms 2A&B)|
|Time||6:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
When Crittenton relocated from Detroit to Rochester in 1967, it only occupied one relatively small building. After numerous expansions, Crittenton is now a full-service, 290-bed medical institution that employs 500 physicians and over 2,000 nurses and other staff. The hospital is perhaps most renowned for its joint replacement center, although it also boasts a cardiac unit staffed by University of Michigan cardiac surgeons, a chest pain observation center, a cancer treatment facility and an emergency room that doubles as an after-hours pediatric urgent care center.
Additionally, Crittenton maintains a partnership with Oakland University's School of Nursing and houses Wayne State's Family Medicine Residency Program.
Crittenton is also home to an impressive maternity ward that delivers between 2,000 and 2,500 babies a year. New families receive a candlelit celebration dinner the night before mother and the baby are discharged and Genesis Portraits provides in-house newborn portrait services for new families. Crittenton also broadcasts a lullaby over the hospital's PA system every time a baby is born.
This neighborhood hospital is nestled within the neighborhood on the southeast corner of Livernois Road and University Drive, right in the middle of the communities it has been serving for over forty years.
Other events here
- Physician Lecture- "Am I Bipolar?" Understanding the Newest Mental Health Epidemic Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Childbirth Class Tue, Jun 4, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
- CPR Healthcare Provider-BLS May 25, 2013 / June 8, 2013 / June 29, 2013 / July 27, 2013 / August 10, 2013, 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- Look Good, Feel Better May 13, 2013 / June 10, 2013 / July 8, 2013 / August 12, 2013, 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
- ACLS Skills Testing May 15, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / July 17, 2013 / August 13, 2013, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- Dinner with a Doc - Cardiovascular Disease Wed, Jun 12, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Breastfeeding Class May 2, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / August 15, 2013, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Infant Massage Thu, Jun 13, 6:30 pm–7:45 pm
- Prepared Childbirth Express Class May 18, 2013 / June 15, 2013 / July 20, 2013 / August 10, 2013, 9:00 am–5:00 pm