Invite a friend
Arcadia Ales Tap Takeover
November 15th is the long awaited Arcadia Ales Tap Takeover! This is a reservation only event and spots fill up quick. The beers we will be featuring are...
- Whitsun Wheat Ale: Bruschetta with Aged Brie and Orange-Honey Fig Preserves
- Nut Brown (on tap now): Grilled Tenderloin Skewers
- London Porter: Bonsai Crab-Stuffed Shrimp with Sweet Chili BBQ Sauce
- Sky High Rye: Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Sky High Sauerkraut & Bistro Mustard Sauce
- Michigan Brewers Guild (MBG) 15th Anniversary Ale (Double IPA style): Lamb Stew over White Cheddar Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Cocoa Loco: Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cake
Each of these beers will be perfectly paired with a unique dish created by our very own chefs. They are currently working on these dishes which is why we can't tell you what they are yet, but trust us, they will be amazing!
|Where||Penny Black 124 W 4th St, Rochester, MI 48307|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–9:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Seniors|
More About Penny Black
This restaurant specializes in all forms of barbeque, as well as Tex-Mex, Southwest and Cajun food. Seafood dishes are also available. The menu features jambalaya, Amish chicken, citrus chile sirloin, honey BBQ salmon, big bayou shrimp and pulled chicken, steak and pork fajitas. The children's menu includes tacos, chicken nuggets and quesadillas. Reservations can be made through the website or by calling the restaurant.