Your Guide to the Downtown Rochester Gallery Stroll
Nine businesses and galleries will have artwork on display from 6-9 p.m. Friday.
In the spirit of spring, several downtown galleries and a few businesses will be showing artwork from 6-9 p.m Friday in the Downtown Rochester Spring Gallery Stroll.
Art fans may walk from one gallery to the next and enjoy a variety of exhibits.
A highlight of the gallery stroll is the Paint Creek Center for the Arts, which will feature the opening of its newest exhibit, Come Play With Me.
Other participating galleries and businesses are:
- WHOO UR Upscale Resale for a Cause, 435 Main Street
- @ Home Furniture, 434 Main Street
- Smith Jewelers, 406 S. Main Street
- Firebrick Gallery & Pottery Studio, 404 Main Street
- Paint a Miracle, 400 Water Street, Suite LL4
- Haig’s Jewelers, 311 Main Street
- Cary Gallery, 226 Walnut
- Eugenia’s Third Street Salon & Gallery, 212 W. Third Street
For more information, call the PCCA at 248-651-4110. Gallery stroll maps are available at any of the participating galleries.