Where Will You Spend the Biggest Bar Night of the Year, Rochester?
Here are a few options around town.
Wednesday night is billed as "the biggest bar night of the year." Here are a few options for dining, drinking and entertainment; where do you plan to go?
- Rochester Mills Beer Co. has live music starting at 10 p.m. and no cover.
- The Hills has Bomb Shots 3 for $10. There is no cover.
- Main Street Billiards will have a DJ and dancing.
- O'Connor's Public House will have a DJ starting at 9 p.m. and $2.50 pint specials. There is no cover.
- Bar Louie will have a Happy Hour from 4-7 p.m. There is no cover.
- Penny Black will have a DJ and beer specials and no cover.