What's Open, What's Closed on Labor Day in Rochester
Before you head out, check this guide.
Monday is Labor Day, so before you head out, check this list of what's open and what's not around town.
Here's what's open Monday:
- The Village of Rochester Hills, 10a.m.-5p.m.
- Target, 8 a.m.-10p.m.
- Meijer, both locations, 24 hours.
- Kohl's, 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Marshalls Homegoods, 9:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Kruse & Muer on Main Street, 4-9 p.m.
- Bean & Leaf Cafe downtown, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- The Home Depot, 6a.m.-10p.m.
- Trader Joe's, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Busch's, 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Papa Joe's, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Kroger, 6 a.m.-12 a.m.
Here's what's closed Monday: