What's the Best Coffee Shop in Rochester?
Is it Starbucks? Biggby? Bean and Leaf? Post a review and tell us about it.
When a new family moves into your neighborhood and asks for your recommendations for groceries, take-out or dry cleaning, what do you say?
Because Patch has an extensive directory of local businesses, we want all of our readers to benefit from your experience the way your neighbors do. Who do you call when you have a plumbing nightmare? Who do you trust when your car starts making a weird noise? Share your knowledge by leaving reviews on businesses in our directory.
Every week, we'll focus on a different product or service. Last week we asked about gyms. Today the hot topic is coffee shops.
Visit Rochester Patch Places to learn about local coffee shops and write reviews. Which coffee stop has been your favorite? Do you have a favorite barista?
Let us know by clicking through to the profile pages of these businesses and leaving your comments:
- Bean and Leaf Cafe
- Biggby Coffee
- Caribou Coffee (across from Rochester High School)
- Caribou Coffee (Walton and Adams)
- Dessert Oasis
- Give Thanks Bakery
- Hepburn's Crepes and Coffee
- Knapp's Donut Shop
- Panera Bread (Adams Road)
- Panera Bread (Rochester and Auburn)
- Panera Bread (Walton and Livernois)
- Starbucks (Rochester and Tienken)
- Starbucks (Rochester and Auburn)
- Starbucks (Village of Rochester Hills)
Tell us, Rochester coffee-lovers, what's the best java in the area?