What's Open, What's Closed This Weekend in Rochester
Here are some relevant closings for Good Friday and Easter Sunday around town.
Here's a look at some closings and adjusted store hours this weekend around Rochester and Rochester Hills. If you're out and about and notice a business that has special hours this weekend, let us know in the comments section.
- The Village of Rochester Hills: Stores and restaurants are open with normal hours. Check out the Easter Bunny schedule here.
- Rochester Hills Public Library: Open Friday and Saturday; Closed Sunday for Easter. The library will re-open at 9 a.m. Monday.
- Downtown Rochester: Most shops and restaurants will have normal hours, but call ahead. Knapp's Donut Shop, for instance, closes at noon on Sunday.
- Grocery stores: Trader Joes closes at 5 p.m. Sunday; Whole Foods Market is open from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday; Busch's, Kroger, Meijer and Wal-Mart are open normal hours.
- Rochester Hills Municipal Building: Closed for Good Friday.
- Rochester City Hall: Closed for Good Friday.
- Rochester Community Schools: Students return Tuesday after being off for spring break. The administration building will re-open Monday.
- Trash services: Normal pickup.
- Banks: Normal hours
- U.S. Post Office: Normal hours and mail delivery.