What's Open, What's Closed on July Fourth in Rochester
Before heading out on Independence Day this Wednesday, check this guide.
Wednesday is the 4th of July, so before you head out, take a look at this list of what's open and what's not around town.
Here's what's open Wednesday:
- The Village of Rochester Hills, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Target, 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Meijer, both locations, 24 hours.
- Wal-Mart, 24 hours.
- Bean & Leaf Cafe downtown, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The Hills Bar & Grille, 8 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Bordine's, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Trader Joe's, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Busch's, 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Papa Joe's, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Kroger, 6 a.m.-12 a.m.
Here's what's closed Wednesday: