Week in Review: Bus Driver Arrest, 2 Robberies and Tim Hortons
Here are the top 10 stories posted on Rochester Patch last week.
- Man Robs Rochester Hills Gas Station After Assaulting Attendant Surveillance images show the man and his getaway car.
- Tim Hortons - and Those Timbits - On Their Way to Rochester Hills After discussion about potential traffic concerns on Rochester Road, City Council gives okay to the coffee and donut shop.
- Rochester Superintendent Job Posted on National Website District is seeking candidate who is "highly successful" and has "demonstrated leadership experience in high performing school districts."
- Superintendent Search Firm Invited To Next School Board Meeting The search for Fred Clarke's permanent replacement will begin with job posting and visit from School Exec Connect.
- Brooks Patterson Says He Remembers Nothing of the Aug. 10 Crash In one of his first interviews since the accident, the Oakland County executive talks about his injuries, his first year missing the Brooksie Way, and why he wasn't wearing a seat belt.
- While Patterson Recovers, Who is Running Oakland County? In the wake of L. Brooks Patterson's Aug. 10 accident, county officials discuss who is in charge while he recovers. Some commissioners say they feel like they are being kept in the dark; Patterson's representative says he's focusing on the 'big picture.'
- Rochester Bus Driver Arrested at Parisian for Theft Had Prior Record for Retail Fraud Roseanne M. Stacho, who is employed by Durham School Services, was arraigned and released from jail Saturday. She has been placed on administrative leave from her job.
- School Board to Durham Leaders: How Will You Restore Our Confidence? Representatives from the private company hired to manage Rochester's transportation department addressed the recent arrest of a bus driver.
- Pure Michigan Viral Singalong Video Taken Off YouTube An alleged copyright infringement caused the video to be removed this weekend.
- Man Takes $1,000 in Cash From Rochester Hills Bar The bartender was counting money in his register when he was approached by a man who demanded the cash.