If you missed the Waldrep family's indescribable display of music and lights last year, know this: the show is back.
It's called "Our Dancing Lights" and it's a destination for between 100 and 500 cars each night during the holiday season.Dancing Lights Fulfill Man's Mission to Spread Joy — and Grant Wishes
Here's what to know before you go:
- Our Dancing Lights is located at 3111 Paramount Lane in Auburn Hills, located off Tienken between Adams and Squirrel roads.
- The show runs until New Year's Day. You can see the lights from 5-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and on Friday and Saturday from 5-11 p.m.
- Turn your radio to 90.3 as you approach the show.
- If you plan to stay for awhile park on the side of the road and turn off your headlights for the best viewing. For more details, visit www.ourdancinglights.com
- For a sneak preview at what you'll see, watch the video here.