Rochester Restaurant Week Kicks Off This Sunday
Ten downtown restaurants will participate in Restaurant Week from Nov. 4- 10.
Maybe you've been meaning to try one of the gourmet pizza at Smackwater Jack's Cafe.
Now is the time to do it.
Smackwater Jack's is one of ten downtown eateries participating in Rochester's Restaurant Week, taking place from Sunday Nov. 4 to Saturday Nov. 10.
The cafe is offering 20 percent off their gourmet pizzas until 3 p.m. in honor of the event.
Hot sticky toffee
Restaurant Week is the perfect time to try someplace new. Or, what the heck, revisit a favorite while enjoying some discount prices.
During the week most restaurants offer mulit-course dinners for a set price from a prix fixe menu. (Menus for participating restaurants are attached.)
Here's an example of the three-course dinner from Brookshire at the Royal Park Hotel. It's $30 during Restaurant Week.
- First Course: Crispy Calamari or Arugula, Romaine, Spinach Salad
- Second Course: 6 oz. Bistro Steak with Fries or Free Range Chicken Breast with Wild Mushroom & Herb Bread Pudding, Roasted Chicken Jus, Charred Tomatoes, & Onion Jam
- Third Course: Hot Sticky Toffee Pudding Apple Crisp
Or some eateries like Smackwater Jack's and Penn Station offer special promotions.
Here's a list of the participating restaurants:
- Penn Station East Coast Subs 146 Main, 248.601.4663
- Smackwater Jacks Cafe 301 Walnut, 248.656.9100
- Hibachi House Bar & Grill 335 Main, 248.266.6055
- Kruse & Muer on Main 327 Main, 248.652.9400
Lunch & Dinner
- Brookshire at the Royal Park Hotel600 E. University, 248.453.8732
- Mr B’s Food & Spirits 423 Main, 248.651.6534
- O’Connor’s Public House324 Main, 248.608.2537
- Penny Black124 W. Fourth, 248.841.1522
- Rochester Mills Beer Co., 400 Water, 248.650.5080
- Rojo Mexican Bistro401 Main, 248.601.9300