Patch Readers Share Their Favorite Rochester Desserts
In honor of Valentine's Day this week, we asked readers about their favorite sweet treats around town. Here's a roundup of answers.
Last week we asked a simple, sweet-sounding question on the Rochester Patch Facebook page: "What's your favorite dessert around town?"
Patch readers responded with some ideas that will make you hungry — or give you inspiration for a Valentine's Day or Fat Tuesday treat. Here's a roundup of answers and ideas:
- Almond croissants and maple sandwich cookies from Give Thanks Bakery.
- Anything from Knapp's Donuts.
- Warm cookie with Ray's ice cream and also the mango fruit crisp at The Meeting House.
- Hot fudge cream puff and turtles at Sanders.
- Peanut butter cookies and almond bear claws at Home Bakery.
- Chocolate cake at Rochester Chop House.
- Anything from Rockin' Cupcakes or Holy Cannoli.
- Rum raspberry chocolate cake at Papa Joe's.
- Kit Kat cake at Rojo.
- Yogurt creations at Sweet Island Yogurt.
- Chocolate fondue and lattes at Dessert Oasis.
- Ice-cream-filled profiteroles at Royal Park Hotel.
- Bananas foster at Golden Eagle.
What's your favorite dessert around Rochester and Rochester Hills? Tell us in the comments!