The "Our Dancing Lights" show is one of 20 finalists in a contest fit for a Christmas Vacation.
The "Griswold Lightacular" contest is sponsored by Old Navy. The grand prize is the Clark Griswold Award. According to the contest page online: "Win a grand prize of $10,000 for the most over-the-top light display – enough for a year's worth of electricity bills! If your display runs the risk of causing sunburns, you're on the right track."
Voting began Sunday and ends Dec. 22; you can vote once a day. Cast your vote at http://OurDancingLights.com/vote.
Our Dancing Lights is a destination for between 100 and 500 cars each night during the holiday season.
Read about how the light show started in: Dancing Lights Fulfill Man's Mission to Spread Joy — and Grant Wishes
Haven't visited yet? Here's what to know before you go:
- Our Dancing Lights is located at 3111 Paramount Lane in Auburn Hills, located off Tienken between Adams and Squirrel roads.
- The show runs until New Year's Day. You can see the lights from 5-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and on Friday and Saturday from 5-11 p.m.
- Turn your radio to 90.3 as you approach the show.
- If you plan to stay for awhile park on the side of the road and turn off your headlights for the best viewing. For more details, visit www.ourdancinglights.com
- For a sneak preview at what you'll see, watch the video here.