5:30 AM: All precincts have been counted. Check the table above for final unofficial vote tallies.
1:20 AM L. Brooks Patterson kept his lead, with 499 of 522 precincts reporting. Also, Andy Meisner, Michael Bouchard and Jessica Cooper are continued to lead their opponents. Challenger Lisa Brown was stil leading incumbent County Clerk Bill Bullard.
11:52 PM With 75 percent of ballots counted, voter turnout looks to be about 65 percent in Oakland County.
10:40 PM: With more than half the precincts in Oakland County reporting, incumbents L. Brooks Patterson, Andy Meisner, Michael Bouchard and Jessica Cooper are continuing to lead their opponents. Challenger Lisa Brown is stil leading incumbent County Clerk Bill Bullard.
9:13 PM: Some unofficial results have rolled in, but not all the votes have been added up.
With 148 of 522 precincts reporting:
- L. Brooks Patterson appeared to be keeping his county executive job, with 57 percent of the vote over challenger Kevin Howley.
- Democrat Jessica Cooper was ahead for prosecutor over Republican with 51 percent of the votes.
- Sheriff Michael J. Bouchard also appeared to be in the lead with 59 percent of the votes.
- The clerk's race was close: Lisa Brown, the Democratic challenger, was up 53 percent to Bill Bullard's 46.5.
- Democrat Andy Meisner had 52 percent of the votes for treasurer to Marty Knollenberg's 47 percent.
8:29 PM: The polls are closed. Stay here with Patch for results and news.
Those races and more were decided Tuesday as voters across the county went to the polls.
Stay with Patch as we update this article all day with news and information from the polls and live election results after 8 p.m.