This weekend is shaping up to be one of the biggest shopping weekends of the year; we're going to help make your LOCAL shopping easier.
Need a teacher gift? A little something for the babysitter? How about an amazing present for your hard-to-buy-for husband? Rochester Patch assembled a team of local experts to help give you some ideas.
Our panel included:
- Laura Cassar, our Around Town columnist who is an expert in shopping local.
- David Gifford, a Rochester Patch contributor who lives and plays near downtown Rochester.
- Mike McGinnis, a computer systems administrator for the city of Rochester Hills and a techie at heart.
- Shelleen McHale, marketing director at the Village of Rochester Hills.
- Kristi Trevarrow, executive director, Rochester Downtown Development Authority.
You can replay the one-hour chat by clicking "play" on the box above. If you're reading on a mobile device, click here.