Contracts, Audit Report on Rochester Board of Education Agenda
The school board meets at 7 tonight in the Harrison Room of the Administration Building.
Rochester Board of Education members will hear from Van Hoosen Middle School about "Pushing Student Thinking" during a regular board meeting tonight.
It's part of the "academic spotlight" feature of the board meeting. Van Hoosen students, teachers and administrators will present to the board.
Also on the Monday night agenda:
- Meadow Brook Elementary student Jacob Dai will perform on the piano for the board.
- Three teacher hirings and two resignations will be considered.
- The 2011-12 district audit report will be presented.
- A contract between the district and the Rochester Administrators Association will be considered.
- A contract between the district and the Rochester Support Personnel Association will be considered.
The meeting is open to the public.