Every day until Christmas Eve, Rochester Patch is bringing you ways to help spread holiday cheer past your front porch to people and organizations across the area. Have a local cause or nonprofit you'd like us to write about? Tell us in the comments or send an email to email@example.com.
Day 11 of Giving: Charlotte's Wings Book Drive at Barnes & Noble
Through the end of December at Barnes & Noble in Rochester Hills, customers will be invited to purchase an extra children's book to be donated to children in hospitals or in Hospice care through Charlotte's Wings.
The Rochester-based charity has donated about 12,000 books to Michigan hospitals since its creation in 2008.
The book drive at Barnes & Noble will allow them to support their partnership with The Rainbow Connection and Suite Dreams.
More ways to give back this season:
- Neighborhood House Giving Tree
- Gleaners Food Bank
- Holiday Cards that Give Back
- Kicks for a Cause
- Donate toys for a coffee discount
- Eat a Royal Park dessert to help Salvation Army
- Buy a Christmas tree to support Grace Centers of Hope
- Holiday Helpers of Rochester Hills
- Toys for Tots
- Donate for pets at Busch's