5 Things to Know This Week: Sidewalk Sales, Wet and Wild Wednesday, City Council Meeting
Here's the scoop on what's happening around Rochester and Rochester Hills.
1. The Rochester City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall, located at 400 6th St.
2. Van Hoosen Farm will host its first Wet and Wild Wednesday of the season on July 11. Bring the kids for a chance to cool off on a hot summer day. Take a ride down the giant slip and slide or get sprayed by a fire truck hose. The fun starts at noon, and will run each Wednesday until August 8.
3. Have some summer reading fun inside the Rochester Hills Public Library Wednesday evening, when Newfoundland dogs, Annabelle and Lucy, visit. The therapy dogs will listen to your children practice their reading. The event begins at 6 p.m.
4. The event of the summer is here! Downtown Rochester will host its annual sidewalk sales, and Main Street is sure to be overflowing with great deals. The event will run Thursday-Saturday, and individual store hours may vary.
5. Enjoy a night out on the town without the kids when Rochester Play! host Parent's Night Out this Saturday. For just $35, rest assured that your children will have a great time too as they chow down on some pizza, watch a kid-friendly movie and meet new friends.