5 Places to Watch the Lions-Saints Game Tonight
Here's a quick look at some sports bar specials around Rochester.
We know you're planning to watch the big game tonight between the Detroit Lions and the New Orleans Saints. But where? Here's a glimpse at what's happening at sports bars around Rochester and Rochester Hills.
- At CK Diggs you'll get 10 percent off your bill if you wear Detroit Lions attire after 7:30 p.m. (if you're feeling daring, read our review of the restaurant's Volcano Burger).
- The Hills Bar and Grille will feature $3 Corona and Corona Lights and a special on prime rib dinners: 10 ounces for $15 and 16 ounces for $19.
- Bar Louie is the town's newest place to watch any game; there are 30 beers on tap and the kitchen is open until 2 a.m.
- Hamlin Pub will have Bud and Bud Light specials and a sports menu, too.
- Grand Tavern has $1.50 Miller Lights (14 ounce).
Game time is 8 p.m. on NBC; where will you be watching?