Want to dine out on Thanksgiving Day? Here are some options in Rochester and Rochester Hills. Do you have a favorite place you like to eat on Turkey Day? Add it in the comments below!
The buffet at the Brookshire restaurant inside the downtown Rochester hotel includes salad, a carving station and a dessert table.
- Time: 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (restaurant is open for dinner from 6-10 p.m.)
- Price: $45 adults; $25 kids 5-12
- Reservations: 248-453-8732
The dinner menu includes turkey, steak and pheasant entrees.
A traditional Thanksgiving meal is offered in addition to the regular menu items at the downtown Rochester restaurant.
- Time: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Price: Varies
- Reservations: 248-652-9400
Fans of the Rochester Patch Facebook page raved about this local favorite's Thanksgiving Day dinner.
- Time: All day (the restaurant is open 24 hours)
- Price: Turkey dinner for $11.99
- Reservations: First-come, first-served
The Village of Rochester Hills restaurant features a turkey dinner with apple-herb stuffing and your choice of sides.
- Time: 1-7 p.m.
- Price: $24.99 adults; $8.99 kids
- Reservations: 248-340-5900
For after the relatives leave your house.
- Time: 7 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Price: Drinks and full menu; prices vary