Volunteers Needed to Assist with 'Two-Wheelin' it to Rochester' Event
- Organization: Two-Wheelin' it to Rochester
- Causes: Educational, Environmental
- Date(s): July 28 - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Contact person: Nina Ignaczak
- Email: email@example.com
Ditch your car and take a bike to downtown Rochester during this year's 'Two-Wheelin' it to Rochester' event!
Volunteers are needed to assist during this promotional, pedestrian-friendly occasion happening July 28 from 9 a.m - 5 p.m.
Volunteers are needed in 2-hour shifts to help with:
• Welcoming and directing people
• Staffing a Bike Information Booth at Farmer's Market
• Guarding a bike corral
• Assisting with Bike Scavenger hunt
• Assisting with a bike clinic
• Answering questions
• Anything else that comes up
Bonus: All volunteers will receive a special 'Two-Wheelin' it to Rochester' Staff T-shirt.
The event encourages the community to eat, shop and be merry in downtown Rochester, all by way of a bicycle.
To sign up as a volunteer, please fill out this form.
For any questions, please e-mail Nina Ignaczak at firstname.lastname@example.org.